Colored tights

I love bright colored tights. I know it is a little bit difficult to match them with your wardrobe but not impossible.

Maybe it's because they draw attention to my legs or maybe it's because they require a little more creativity for style, I've always been more attracted to bright color choices than the more common ones. Don't get me wrong, I love white, black or transparent tights, but I'm crazy about bright colored tights.

I have packed this post full of some outfit ideas that are just the thing to win you over.

Woman wearing beige mini skirt, light blue tights and beige pumps

Beautiful woman in colored pantyhose


Beautiful women in colored pantyhose




Woman wearing a brown coat, floral mini dress, purple tights and white high heeled sandals

Little handbag

Woman wearing yellow mini dress, blue tights and silver high heels sandals

Woman wearing gray shorts, purple tights and gray high heels

Woman wearing shorts, red tights and red rain boots

Woman wearing mini dress, red tights and red OTK boots

Woman wearing a black mini dress, yellow tights and black high heels



Gorgeous women in colored pantyhose

You Might Also Like

0 comments